Monday, November 22, 2010

A Snippet from Chakayla

First and foremost, the Bush Broads GLAM SQUAD is super duper FLY!! I loved every moment of this shoot, from beginning to end. Though I was nervous to deliver a bad ass shoot with ripped cobalt blue stockings, these ladies made me feel so comfortable. The hair, makeup, and clothes made me feel like a natural QUEEN. Davita's vision of the shoot translated so well on Michelle's lens. Each Bush Broad I met was absolutely gorgeous, resilient, and truly dedicated to making natural women feel appreciated and beautiful. I would of never thought my modeling dreams would come true. If someone told me there was a glam squad dedicated to natural women, I would of never believed them. But ladies it is a reality, there is a glam squad for women like you and me, and its the BUSH BROADS!! I felt absolutely involved in my own shoot, but taking direction as well. This whole experience made me appreciate and have a sneak peek of the day in the lives of a group of women working to break down the barriers of the fashion world. Bush BROADS are fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment